Sunday, April 18, 2010

Start the Car!!!!

As many of you already know it there was no tax at the Atlantic Superstore on Friday and Saturday this week. This is the best time to redeem your FPC (Free Product Coupons). I had FPCs for Pledge Multisurface that I had been waiting to use for quite a while. The secret is to keep them until a No Tax Event. The Superstore has them once in a while.

The Gillette men shampoo and gel was down to $2 and I had many of the Save $5 when you buy 3 Gillette product. I managed to get everything you see in the picture for $7. I would have been able to get more but the Pledge coupons were "one per customer" so I had to make many trips. I still have 3 of those coupons left but I will keep them until the next No Tax Event.
I am estimating this would have cost me $96.05 at full price:

21 Gillette shampoo/gel x $3 = $63
5 Pledge x $5 = $25
Plus 13% tax for a grand total of $99.44. So $7 out of pocket is quite an exciting deal.


I am really stocked up on personal items right now that I got almost for free. Check a small portion my pantry.


4 x $10 games = FREE only paid tax




















Over 20 Glade Fresh Effect or Sense and Spray FREE only paid tax. Worth $226

15 Sunlight Green Clean x $0.99 each plus tax = $16.65. Worth at least $85



















2 comments:

  1. What great treasures you have in your storage cupboard!! Great shopping and looking forward to seeing more good stuff in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I enjoyed my time in Fredricton! Enjoying your blog! Found you on Smart Canucks in the brag forum. Sue www.savingyourhardearnedmoney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete