Monday, March 1, 2010

If you knew me you would have a good laugh about me blogging on the Internet. That is the woman who had no idea what Bookface or is it Facebook was all about a mere month ago. Mind you I am now able to post photos and even videos on my Facebook account. I am still to master the Twitter thing....not too sure what this one does but I will get there.

So here I am blogging away for my first blog. I can see how this would become addictive to some people. My main objective here is a blog about saving $$$$$. I love deals and coupons and I think I am getting a bit addicted to this coupon clipping business. On the weekend I went shopping and managed to get $107 worth of laundry detergent, deodorant and ziplock bags for a mere $7. This is so much fun. Anyhow, I have to go now because my dear husband just came home with a Timmie and I have to go RRRRRRooooollllllll up the Rim. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment