Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What's up

Just came back from slidding at the park with the kids. We were the only ones there. Not sure where all the parents brought their kids today....maybe they are all gone at Disney!! The kids had a great time and so did I in a way. I had this great idea to walk down the hill in order to be able to take a video of the kids coming down. The way down was easy enough. The small problem was the way up. Since I had not set foot in a gym in many many months needless to say that I was searching for my breath when I reached the top. I had this image in my head of me suffering of a heart attach and passing. I guess I need to start exercising a bit more. The exercise I get running the malls in search of great buys with my coupons are not enough. Do I need to join a gym or will just power walks around my neighbourhood be enough??? I will have to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment